Learn how to successfully subcontract with prime contractors and do business with local government agencies and large corporations.
What you will learn:
• How to do business with the government
• How to do business with BAE Systems (includes quality and service expectations of suppliers)
• Panel discussion : local government representatives (Kingsport City, Kingsport Area TransitService, Johnson City Transit, Sullivan County Procurement)
• Panel discussion ; Large Corporations (BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, BAE Systems, Ballad Health, Domtar)
• Networking Do's and Don'ts
This is a FREE event.
Speaker(s): Procurement Point of Contacts for Prime Contractors, Large Corporations and Government Agencies
Co-Sponsor(s): Tennessee Small Business Development Center, Kingsport Chamber, Tennessee Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), KOSBE
The cooperative agreement between KOSBE and East Tennessee State University is partially funded by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). SBA’s funding is not an endorsement of any products, opinions or services. SBA funded programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Additional funding is provided by the Tennessee Board of Regents and the state of Tennessee.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Please contact Aditi Bhave — 423.392.8825; email@example.com; 400 Clinchfield Street, Suite 100, Kingsport, Tennessee 37660.