February Board Highlights
Your Kingsport Chamber’s Board of Directors held its monthly meeting yesterday.
Here are some key highlights:
For more information and to see all news and events with your Kingsport Chamber, go to KingsportChamber.org or call (423) 392-8800.
We’re social too; follow us on our Facebook page, Your Kingsport Chamber, and on our Twitter account, @kptchamber.
- 2019 Eastman Oratorical Contest Winner, Christine Liang of Science Hill, presented her winning speech.
- Your Kingsport Chamber presented past board chair, Bob Feathers, and current board chair, Lori Payne, with framed photos from Your Kingsport Chamber 72nd Annual Dinner.
- Approved 2019 budget.
- Your Kingsport Chamber preparing to launch new member campaign in March.
- Visit Kingsport preparing for AAU Volleyball Tournament.
- STREAMWORKS opening new location at 200 Lynn Garden Drive in Kingsport.
- STREAMWORKS is accepting nominations for Twenty Under 20.
- Keep Kingsport Beautiful preparing to host Green & Growing Gardening Seminars every Saturday in March.
- Healthy Kingsport accepting Healthier Tennessee Gold Award next week.
- Government Relations preparing to host Legislative Dinner in Nashville.
- Leadership Kingsport alumni drive is underway.