Job Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2640066640/
Epicured is a ‘food-as-medicine’ healthcare company that unites consumers, clinicians, and scientists around a nutrition-first approach to chronic condition management. We are partnering with top-tier medical institutions, doctors, dietitians, and health influencers. As the only low FODMAP and gluten-free food service, we have a one-of-a-kind menu designed for optimal gut health. We’re a fast growing company and we’re looking to add passionate, customer-centric team members!
Epicured is looking for a data-driven, organized, and customer-centric individual to fill a full-time analyst position on our Marketing Team. Reporting into our VP of Growth Marketing, this analyst will lead Epicured’s customer insights initiative, providing key customer analytics to major stakeholders as well as building and maintaining customer personas. The ideal candidate gets excited about organizing large data sets, deep-diving into various analytics tools, and solving problems using data.
If this role appeals to you, and you hit most of the requirements below, we'd love to chat!
- Develop and maintain Epicured’s customer and clinical personas. Provide insights on purchase behavior and content engagement with the goal of improving customer retention and growing AOV & CLTV.
- Be a steward of our customer data. Construct forms and surveys in various tools to help supplement customer persona data. Have a grasp on our data set and a plan to grow and optimize it.
- Manage our website performance tools such as Google Analytics and Lucky Orange. You should understand these tools from the inside and out and have a strong understanding of how to use them to analyze customer’s behaviors. Skills should include advanced segmentation, funnel analysis, eCommerce tracking, monitoring daily site performance, and flagging potential website issues.
- Manage reports, dashboards, and additional marketing performance tracking tools. Monitor the impact of campaigns and initiatives including customer acquisition and retention, email performance, impact of sales & clinical teams, and website performance, primarily using Hubspot and excel. Provide insights and takeaways from the data and provide recommendations on action items to major stakeholders.
- Help to drive the ongoing day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of Hubspot CRM and marketing automation tools. Troubleshoot and debug campaigns, workflows, data issues, system integrations, and other key marketing ops functions.
- Setup and manage data automated processes. Use Zapier, HubSpot, and additional platform integrations.
Who We’re Looking For:
- 3-4 years of digital marketing or customer insights experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and GSheets, SQL experience is a plus
- Proficient in and excited about tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Tableau (or similar data visualization tools)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (such as HubSpot) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office as well as G-Suite products
- Strong communication skills
- Very organized & detail oriented. Experience with project management tools (such as Asana is a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher